For supporters of the rescue team who may not wish to participate in the Cheviots Challenge but would like to support
our efforts, then why not join our Gift Aid Scheme? If you have never heard of such a scheme before, this is a
government programme that enables charities to claim back tax on any donations made.
This means that if you are a current United Kingdom tax payer and you decide at any time to give a donation to the
Northumberland National Park Mountain Rescue Team, whether it is a one - off or regular contribution, by completing the
Gift Aid Declaration
form we can reclaim tax on your donation. The declaration form can be
used for any amount from £1 upwards and once you have filled in the form you do not have to renew it. So, if you
send any further donations we can reclaim the tax on those as well.
- Donors must be United Kingdom tax payers who pay an amount of Income Tax or Capital
Gains Tax at least equal to the amount of tax reclaimed by the Northumbeland
National Park Mountain Rescue Team on the donations in each tax
- You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the Team
Secretary in writing. It will then not apply to donations you make
on or after the date of cancellation or such later date you specify.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay
tax on income or capital gains sufficient to cover the the tax reclaimed
by the Northumberland National Park Mountain Rescue Team, you can
cancel your declaration.
- Please notify the Team Secretary of any change in name or address.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim further tax relief
in your Self-Assessment tax return